Rustic Floral Wedding Invitation Bundle
This rustic floral border wedding invitation features Gerber Daisies, Roses and Gardenias, set in warm colors of garnet reds and oranges. Perfect for a wedding in any season, indoor or outdoor, the botanical and floral theme is a beautiful way to set the tone for your wedding day. The floral border is hand drawn and paired nicely with script and serif fonts for a classy and elegant layout.
Quantity is selected at checkout.
Select the desired option from each of the drop down menus and proceed to checkout. Once you arrive at the checkout page, you will be able to enter the desired quantity of invitations. Samples and Custom Samples will automatically include all address wrap labels.
This Bundled Wedding Invitation Includes these Items and Services:
- Invitation cards adhered to the inside of folded cards, outer envelopes with matching envelope liners, RSVP cards and RSVP envelopes all bundled together with a hemp string bow and monogram tag
- Full assembly (the invitations will be delivered to you assembled and bundled, you will have to stuff them into the outer envelopes before mailing)
- Customizable words, fonts and colors
- Unlimited digital proofs
- Free color swatches available upon request
- Personalized, made-to-order and handcrafted
- Graphics and illustrations hand-drawn by Chirps & Cricket
- Always free shipping on domestic full-orders of wedding invitations. Please contact us for all international shipping inquiries.
Items that are Optional:
- Envelope wrap address labels for outer envelopes
- Envelope wrap address labels for RSVP envelopes
- Outer Envelope: 80# LUX Garnet, A7 (7.25"x5.25"), square flaps
- Outer Envelope Liner: 28# Bright White Matte Text
- Sealing Method: Peel and Press
- Folded Card: 80# LUX Garnet, A7 (5.125"x7")
- Invitation Card: 61# Photo White Matte Cardstock, 5"x6.875"
- RSVP Card: 61# Photo White Matte Cardstock, 3.5"x5"
- RSVP Envelope: 80# LUX Garnet, A1 (5.125"x3.625"), square flaps
- Sealing Method: Peel and Press
- Monogram Tag: 61# Photo White Matte Cardstock, (1.5"x1.5")
- Hemp String Bow
All wording can be customized on the invitation card, RSVP card and monogram tag.
Would you like the wording changed but not sure where to start? Feel free to email or call and I'd be happy to help.
The typography choices can also be changed on this wedding invitation. Simply let me know if you'd like to adjust the fonts and we'll work together to achieve just the look you're going for.
The colors of this invite can be customized to fit your unique color palette. I love to work with color, let's chat!
If you are in need of additional items for this invitation suite, please email or call! I'd be happy to design additional pieces for you in the theme of this wedding invitation suite. The charge for these additional items will be $1.00/unit.
Additional Items I Can Create For You:
- Menu Cards
- Escort Cards / Name Cards
- Table Number Cards
- Printed Signs
- Accommodations Cards
- Reception Cards
- Information Cards
- Thank You Cards
Select the desired option from each of the drop down menus and proceed to checkout. Once you arrive at the checkout page you will be able to enter the desired quantity of invitations. When I receive your purchase, I will send you a blank digital form to fill out with your information. Simply fill out the form and email it back. When I receive the form from you, I will begin preparing the digital proof for your review and approval. If needed, we can discuss details further via email or phone.
The Process for Full Wedding Invitation Orders:
- Once I receive the digital form back from you with your information, I will send you a digital proof within 48 business hours for approval (please note, the studio is closed on Saturdays, Sundays and major holidays). There is no limit to how many rounds of digital proofs I prepare for you. I will work with you until the proof is perfect and you give approval for print and assembly. If you order additional items such as a reception card or map, please note that the first digital proof may take up to five business days or longer depending on the request.
- Most Important! Please ensure all spelling, dates, times, locations, etc. are correct. You can count on me to pay close attention to detail, but ultimately, I'll rely on you to be the final proofreader. I highly recommend printing out your digital proof when proofreading and possibly even getting a second pair of eyes to look over the proof before giving approval. Unfortunately, if there is an error that you find after the invitations have been approved, printed and assembled, the fees for re-printing and assembly will be your responsibility.
- When final approval has been given, I will print and assemble your invitations! All invitations are printed, trimmed and handcrafted with care by us in the Chirps & Cricket Studio.
- Lead time for full order wedding invitations is 3 to 4 weeks from the time of digital proof approval to finish. Your order will then be packaged with care and shipped via USPS Priority Mail (for all Domestic orders).
If you need wedding invitations before the 3 to 4-week timeframe, please contact me to see if I can accommodate your request. Rush order fees may apply.
To Order a Sample:
Select 'Sample' from the Samples and Custom Samples drop down menu and proceed to checkout. One bundled sample of this invitation suite will be sent to you (as shown in the listing photo). Samples are not customizable. The sample will include the address wrap labels for both the outer and RSVP envelope (chose 'No Thanks' on the other drop down menus). Samples ship within 3 to 5 business days after purchase.
To Order a Custom Sample:
Select 'Custom Sample' from the Samples and Custom Samples drop down menu and proceed to checkout. Custom samples will include outer envelope and RSVP envelope address wrap labels, therefore choose 'No Thanks' on the other drop down menus. After your purchase, Chirps will email you a blank digital form to fill out with your information. I will use your information to prepare a customized digital proof of the invitation and send to you for approval via email. Once approved I will print and assemble one bundled invitation suite and ship to you. I will provide unlimited digital proofs to ensure you receive the perfect custom sample. Custom samples will ship within 3 to 5 business days after approval of the digital proof has been given.
The cost of shipping for samples and custom samples will be calculated at checkout. Color swatches are mailed for free. I always offer free shipping on all full orders for wedding invitations. Please contact me for all international shipping inquiries.
Samples will be shipped 3 to 4 business days after your purchase has been made. Samples are shipped by regular USPS mail with no tracking number. Please note, samples are printed with a watermark and are not to be re-produced outside of the Chirps & Cricket Design Studio.
Custom Samples will be shipped 3 to 4 business days after approval of the digital proof has been given. Custom Samples are shipped by regular USPS mail with no tracking number. Please note, custom samples are printed with a watermark and are not to be re-produced outside of the Chirps & Cricket Design Studio.
Bundled Invitation Suites/Full Orders:
Your full order of bundled invitation suites will be shipped 3 to 4 weeks after the digital proof has been approved. I use USPS Priority Mail for shipping and will supply you with a tracking number.
I do not accept returns or exchanges as all wedding invitations are made to order and customized per purchase. Samples and custom samples are available that will provide exact colors, envelopes and paper stocks I use for full orders. I also provide unlimited digital proofs for approval to ensure you are 100% happy with your invitations before printing and assembly.
Proofreading and Approval:
Carefully proofread your digital proofs. The client is ultimately responsible for ensuring all names, dates, locations, spelling, etc. are correct on the digital proof. If changes are requested after approval has been given and printing and assembly are in progress or have been completed, the cost to reprint and assemble will be the client's responsibility. No refunds can be given. Please not, each digital proof will be watermarked and are not to be re-produced outside of the Chirps & Cricket Design Studio.
Color on Screens and Monitors:
Please note that colors on screens and monitors will vary greatly from device to device and that Chirps & Cricket is not responsible for these color variations. If you are concerned about color, please purchase a sample or email or call me for free color swatches of the paper stocks I use. Please do not hesitate to contact me to see how I might accommodate concerns about color.
All illustrations, designs and photos for these wedding invitations are property of Chirps & Cricket Design Studio.